The content available on this website, including but not limited to all text, graphics, drawings, diagrams, photographs and compilation of data or other materials are protected by copyright. Shanghai Vision Expo & Meeting Solutions Co.,Ltd. is the owner of all copyright works contained in this website.
To encourage a wider distribution of the conference information, Shanghai Vision would have no objection for users to disseminate or reproduce the materials or part of the materials on this website, provided that Shanghai Vision is duly acknowledged and that the re-dissemination or reproduction is for a non-commercial purpose (e.g. all related webpages should carry no advertisement of a commercial nature). Such consent is not however applicable to materials produced by other organizations or websites which own the copyrights.
The information contained in this website are provided by Shanghai Vision Expo & Meeting Solutions Co.,Ltd. and should be used for reference only. While Shanghai Vision strives to keep the information up to date and accurate, it makes no representations, nor does it give any warranties, express or implied, including any warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of any information in respect of the Site or any third party web page, brochure or other information accessible through the Site.
Shanghai Vision Expo & Meeting Solutions Co.,Ltd. is committed to ensuring that all personal data are handled in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. To this end, Shanghai Vision undertakes to:
1. collect adequate, but not excessive, personal data by lawful and fair means only for lawful purposes related to the Shanghai Vision;
2. take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure that the personal data collected or retained are accurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are to be used;
3. erase personal data which are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they are to be used;
4. use the personal data collected only for purposes or directly related purposes for which the data were to be used at the time of collection, unless the individual concerned has given express consent for a change of use or such use is permitted by law;
5. take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure that personal data are protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing, erasure or other use;
6. take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure that a person can be informed of the kinds of personal data that Shanghai Vision holds and the purposes for which the data are to be used;
7. permit persons to access and correct personal data of which they are the data subjects and process any such access/correction requests in a manner permitted or required by law.